The Foundation must always prepare an annual report for the financial year, which must include the information in chapter 3, section 1, subsection 6 of the Finnish Accounting Act. Chapter 5 of the Foundation Act also contains provisions to be taken into account when drawing up the report.
The annual report of the Instrumentarium Science Foundation is available in Finnish. It contains the following information:
- an explanation of how the Foundation has worked to achieve its purpose
- information on the events during and after the financial year
- an explanation of the extent of research and development
- information on the remuneration of the Foundation Board
- information on related party transactions
- an estimate of likely future development and factors affecting it.
Instrumentariumin tiedesäätiön sr TOIMINTAKERTOMUS 2019 (pdf, 511 KB)
Instrumentariumin tiedesäätiön sr TOIMINTAKERTOMUS 2018 (pdf, 507 KB)
Instrumentariumin tiedesäätiön sr TOIMINTAKERTOMUS 2017 (pdf, 647 KB)